UAB Financial Affairs
University of Alabama at Birmingham
701 20th Street South
921 Administration Building
Birmingham, AL 35294
/ Check Status
In Oracle use the AP End User responsibility.
Navigate to Payments -> Payments
This will open the Find Payments form.
- Enter the check number into the NUMBERS field in the Payment section of the find Payments form.
- Click on the Find button. This will take you to the Payments form and the payment in question will be displayed.
- Click Payment Overview.
- The current status of a check will be displayed in the STATUS field.
- Negotiable - The check has been issued, but has not cleared the bank.
- Reconciled Unaccounted - The bank has paid the check (cleared).
- Stop Initiated - A stop payment has been requested on the check.
- Voided - The check has been voided in Oracle.