Cost Analysis Overview
The Cost Analysis Department is responsible for two distinct functions: Cost Analysis and Space Analysis. Although each function has a separate set of responsibilities, both work together to provide financial analysis and cost accounting studies to UAB management and ensures compliance with rapidly changing State and Federal laws.
- Project Financing and Scheduling Report (PFSR) review
- Capital and Non-Capital Building & Equipment account maintenance
- Internal loan/pay-back
Oracle Labor Distribution Module
Over-the-Cap Effort Reporting
Preparation/Submission/Negotiation of Composite Fringe Benefit Proposal
- Click the links below to view current and prior year Composite Fringe Benefit rate agreements.
- Click here to see components by benefit group
Preparation/Submission/Negotiation of Facilities &Administrative Rate Proposal
- Click here to view F&A Rate Agreement.
INSITE Space Accounting System
Postsecondary Education Facilities Inventory and Classification Manual (FICM)