Surplus Auction Guidelines
- All UAB public sales are open to the general public as well as UAB employees and students.
- You are attending the UAB Surplus Auction at your own risk.
- Due to UAB regulations, smoking is not allowed in the warehouse.
- UAB surplus equipment is made available to the highest bidder.
- All surplus equipment is sold as is with no warranty.
- Equipment is to be moved at the buyer's expense according to all terms and conditions listed in the auction rules provided on the day of the sale.
- Failure to comply with the rules may cause exclusion from any future sales.
- Items sold at the chair sales or at other special sales are subject to the same rules as public auctions.
- Items may be added to or removed from the sales at the discretion of the auction staff acting in the best interest of UAB.
- You must provide your own help to move/load equipment purchased at the auction or the chair sale. Any and all damages incurred during loading are your responsibility.
The next Surplus Warehouse Auction is Monday, February 22nd, 2016.
Registration for the event will begin at 8:30 AM.