View Salary Distributions by Document
The View Salary Distributions by Document menu option allows the user to view submitted salary reclass documents and provides a history of all documents processed for the specified assignment.
UAB Salary Reclass → View Salary Distribution Information → View Salary Distributions by Document
UAB HR Officer → HR Data Views → View Salary Distribution Information → View Salary Distributions by Document
The Find Distributions window will load.
Using the LOV in the Employee Name field, the user may search for the employee or may enter the appropriate digits in the Assignment field. After entering the employee name or assignment number, press the tab key to populate the employee name or assignment field.
Place cursor in the Document No field. Clicking on the LOV will launch the Batch Names window.
The Batch Name window includes:
1. Document No – salary reclass document number
2. Begin Date – start date of the period when a labor adjustment was processed
3. End Date – end date of the period when a labor adjustment was processed
4. Batch Status – indicates the current status of the salary reclass document
5. Transaction Date – date on which the document was marked complete
6. GL Override Date – date on which the document was loaded into the general ledger
7. Status – indicates if the document is available to view (NOTE: documents processed in early 2004 may not have an available history)
Highlight the document to view and select OK. The Document No, Begin Date, and End Date fields will populate. Select Find.
The Distribution Adjustments window will load. The user can view the salary reclass document that was submitted.
Click Action Log to view the workflow path of the document. NOTE: WF_COMPLETE indicates that the document completed all of the required approvals. Until the Action is Complete and the Approver UserName column is populated with CONTROLM, the adjustments have not been posted to the account(s).